Celebrate Every Moment Mini Scrapbook

Aaww, celebrate every moment!! Such a great feeling of happiness to cherish our lifes moments, even if its in a little mini scrapbook.

While perusing the aisles of Jo-Anns, what do I see Basic Grey!?! What BG is at Jo's, suuwweet!! I fell in love with this little Serendipity & Shine On printed chipboard album. It came with 5 boards, of course I had get the most out of it so I split it up to make two mini's. Also, got the two matching 6x6 paper pads. I didn't like that the one mini would have three boards and the other one only two boards. So, being super crafty I cut a chipboard peice to match and put paper on it and wha-la an embellished album! The other one is going to be a "birthday" mini scrapbook. This one was made with Basic Grey Serendipity patterned papers, a peice of Bazzill cardstock, Heidi Grace metal accents, brads by American Crafts and K&Co., Pebbles ribbon, twine, Spellbinders diecuts, Martha Stewart border punches, Cricut diecuts, CK rub-ons.  







This Mini Scrapbook is available in my Etsy Shop!

Have a SWEET day!!
Karrie O.

No comments: