Sweet Cards

Happy Monday, I was working in the front yard this morning and had to stop, cause it started to rain on me. Haven't recieved the Enchanted Lily stamps yet. But, here are some cards I made with Pink Cat Studio's other stamps; Friendship and Flourish. My cat "Spooky" likes to eat or chew on these stamps. So the other day I was putting them back into their package, instead of leaving them out on the desk to be chewed with. And I discovered that I am missing two stamps. I searched the floor and can't find them. To bad cats can't talk. The chewed stamp still works perfectly. Need to remember to close my craft room door.


Inside






For these cards I used Pink Cat Studio's stamps, Bazzill cardstock, other brown cardstock, K&Co. patterned papers, other patterned papers, CTMH Chocolate, Hollyhock ink, CTMH ribbon, other ribbon, twine, brads.

No comments: