Sweet Framed Birds

Happy Saturday!! It's a beeauutiful day!!

Here is a picture frame from Ikea that I bought many moons ago. I think it's been painted on three times now. Well this time it's permenant. I was going to put it on my Etsy shop and decided that if it didn't sell I would just keep it for myself. Then my daughter visited and she wants it. So, I'm gladly giving it to her. I have three more of these frames I could make another one.

What I did here was stamped the little images in black on a piece of cardstock and then again with out reinking it and stamped it with the remaining ink. I'm not sure if it's called second generation stamping technique? Please correct me if I am wrong. I liked the lighter color with this stamps and just matted with a Citron and Eclipse Black cardstock from Wausau Paper. I was thinking that a little frame of each of these images would be cute as a trio of frames on a wall. Hmmm...just might do that. :D

No comments: