IMade it! Hedgehogs in LOVE



These lovely little hedgehogs are a stamp set from Studio G, just loved them at first site. I stamped them with brown ink on to a tan colored cardstock, cut them out, colored their eyes, feet, legs and cheeks with colored pencils. Stamped an extra girl hedgehog on to white cardstock to cut out the flowers and colored. Using my own digi stamp from Mrs Bee Greetings set I colored with red pencil and used a VersaMarker watermark pen to blend the red around the circle. I use My Mind's Eye "OohLaLa for Her" patterned paper, Prima paper flower, crystals and ribbon.

Thanks for stoppin by have a SWEET day!!

3 comments:

Kim @ Everything Etsy said...

Do you know we love hedgehogs over here? We have one as a pet, my son makes hand carved rubber stamps of them, and I make hair clips. They're everywhere! Love your adorable card!

~Kim

Unknown said...

Cute Cute Cute :-)

Corinna Lyons-Revello said...

OMG this is absolutely adorable! I didn't know Studio G had these stamps!

Corinna
www.myscrapbooklife.com