My May Events and some cards

Hello, today I'm happy to say "Happy Birthday" to my darling daughter!! And it's her grandfather's birthday too!! And Sunday was her Great-Grandmothers birthday!! And besides birthdays this month we celebrated 25 years of marriage too!!

And over at my other blog Sweet Stamping Treats, is a new release, new sale, freebie digi stamp, DT inspiration, two challenges and a new DT being announced. I hope you can go over and check it all out!!

These cards that I am sharing with you today are cards that I had entered in the Stamping Royalty Contest for Paper Crafts Magazine. I did them at the last minute, and was rushed to complete them. And when I went to mail them, I forgot to ask or make sure that the envelope was stamped with the date, cause it was the last date to be entered. So I don't know if they were even excepted? But I just know that they were not winners.



No comments: