Echo Park - Hello Summer Mini Scrapbook

Hello, it's time to share more mini scapbooks! Hope you are enjoying your summer and if your on or about to go on vacation, I wish you sweet happiness and memories!!

This mini is made with the cool white chipboard "My Creations All-Sorts Mini Album" from Close To My Heart. I split up this set, I used only two of chipboards to create this scrapbook. Each chipboard has different shaped edges. Its about 6 x 7 and has 10 decorated pages plus the front/back cover. The patterned paper is from Echo Park "Hello Summer" collection, and stickers. I also used glitter dots, Stampin' Up buttons, Spellbinders dies, Cricut diecuts, ribbons.

What a great way to share your fun summer memories!!













Hello Summer Mini Scrapbook is available in my ETSY SHOP!!
Have a SWEET day!!
Karrie

No comments: