Love Cards Using a Echo Park Sketch

Hello!!
I have two cards to share! Both were made for Echo Park, using Kandis Smith's cute and simple sketch! I used EP - This n That Graceful, Hello Summer and Dots&Stripes patterned papers.


EP - This and That Graceful papers, KI Memories stamps, buttons and teal twine!

EP - Dots&Stripes, Hello Summer patterned papers, Stampin Up button, pink twine,
heart chipboard shapes that I embossed with Sizzix's folders and painted with Plaid Acrylic paints!
It was really fun to take my chipboard shapes and emboss them with different patterns. I finally got
to use some here with this card. Oh wait I did use one on baby card, it was tag with swiss dots. Something you should try doing, once you start embossing them you'll be grabbing more shapes to transform into something unique!! Have fun playing!!
Karrie O.

No comments: