Cosmo Crickets Clementine Mini Scrapbook

Hi, so happy it's friday because it's my day off! I have here a 12 page mini scrapbook. I used the Cosmo Cricket "Clementine" paper collection. Love the colors in this paper collection, so not the norm for a little girl. You would think the red and green would look to much like christmas colors, but no way, the corals and lime greens are just what makes it come together nicely. The cute vintage girl images are so adorable. These pictures just don't do this scrapbook justice, so much more colorful in real life. The stickers have a glare to them, sorry about that I'm not the best photo taker. This lovely mini scrapbook will be for sale in my Etsy Shop - SWEET PAPER TREATS
**SOLD**







Supplies Used:
Close To My Heart - Chipboard album cover
Cosmo Cricket Clementine patterned paper, stickers, diecuts
Cricut diecuts, various shapes from Elegant Edges, Accent Essentials
Stampin Up buttons, Heidi Grace metal dots, misc. faux pearls
Thank you for stoppin' by Sweet Paper Treats!!
Have a SWEET day!!
Karrie


No comments: