You Mini Scrapbook

Hi, are you enjoying your summer?? Since, I've been back in L.A. the humidity is just killing me! I hate to sweat like crazy, don't you? Today I'm sharing a Mini Scrapbook for you called "You" it's a different design than my usual horizontal mini scrapbooks. This one is a flip book that would be perfect for those fun everyday selfie's or group photos or just the daily life around "You"








Even the back cover is decorated! 

Supplies Used:
Papers: DCWV Vintage Collector, misc scrap paper
Embellishments: DCWV Vintage Collector stickers and paper, wood shape, enamel dots, bakers twine, floss, ribbon, mini bottle caps, chipboard shapes, embossed chipboard shapes


This "You" Mini Scrapbook is in available in my Etsy Shop:
Have an AWESOME and SWEET day!!
Karrie :)

1 comment:

Mona Pendleton said...

What a cute mini album Karrie! Great mix of patterned papers!