Lots to Share but...

well I have been sick and finally got a job. So, I worked 32 hours last week, survived the black friday maddness well almost LOL. I have a cold, my ear hurts and a little bit in my chest and a scratchy throat, yuck. I have some cute stuff and christmasy stuff to post but just haven't had the time or energy to. Hopefully by tomorrow and also will post more on the Etsy site. Did you survive the maddness of black friday or the flu? Please tell me about it and share with us how you survived. Take care of yourself and have a SWEET day!!


Isn't this just the cutest, I got this from Vintage Workshop I subscribe to their newsletter and this is their freebie for the month of December.

OOOHH OOOHH OOOHH, shout out to AMUSE for sending me a 10% discount for my birthday. Yes I am a Christmas Eve baby. Thank you AMUSE for caring enough to remember my special day!!

No comments: