14 Page Mini Scrapbook - For a Bird Lover

I made this premade mini scrapbook with a really cute bird patterned paper that I found at a Tuesday Morning Store. It has 14 premade pages plus the cover, I used white chipboard for the base and made the binder with Zutter machine. Add various embellishments. I will be posting this on my Etsy shop. The pictures here run backwards, so the cover is the last two sideways pictures, sorry for that. I don't know how to fix it when it puts them that way.


(SOLD) 















2 comments:

Mimos da ClaralĂș! said...

Hello Sunny! I went for a visit and say that I really enjoyed your blog, so cute!
I'm from Brazil and I'm his follower. When you can, make a quick visit on my blog, I'll be very happy.
Stay with God.
Lu's Kisses!
www.mimosdaclaralu.blogspot.com

Mimos da ClaralĂș! said...

Sorry I put your name Sunny, I'm sorry even.
Stay with God.
Lu's Kisses!
www.mimosdaclaralu.blogspot.com