My Other Blogs New Digi Stamp Releases

Hello, you may have not know this but in addition to creating papercrafts to share here on this blog and sell in my Etsy shop, I also draw digi stamps and sell them on another Etsy shop. It too, has its own blog as well. These are three new digi stamps out of 29 that are coming out everyday. I make sample cards to show what can be done with them. I would love to see you make something creative with my digi stamps! I am looking for peeps to join to my design team. As a participant you get free digis to play with and I am now giving my participants free patterned paper too!! So email me if you are interested at sweetstampingtreats ymail com
SAMPLE CARD



My Beach Bunny is sippin' some carrot juice cocktail, LOL!!



Hugs from Mama, a sweet embrace!!
The card looks so much better in real life!
The picture is just blaahh!
Enjoy!



My other blog: Sweet Stamping Treats
My other Etsy shop to purchase my digi stamps: Sweet Stamping Treats  

No comments: