Live Life With No Regrets Mini Scrapbook - Love Yourself Suzi Blu/Unity Stamp

Okay, so here is the last of the Suzi Blu Love Yourself by Unity stamped image projects that I have been working on for quite some time, you can read my last post and get the whole story. If you find that to be boring the shorter story is that it took me about 10 months to get these all together and done.

This mini scrapbook is made with My Minds Eye patterned papers, the lovely Love Yourself stamp by Suzi Blu and Unity Stamps. It also has a lot of stamped images for detail. I love the colors, the softness of the colors and the nature theme.








Supplies Used:
Papers: My Minds Eye patterned papers, misc scrap cardstock
Embellishments: metal charm, twine, enamel dots, sequins, diecut shapes, buttons, stamped images by Suzi Blu Love Yourself by Unity, Martha Stewart, Hampton Art, Heidi Swap, Studio G

This Mini Scrapbook will be available in my Etsy Shop:
www.etsy.com/shop/sweetpapertreats

No comments: