Happy Birthday Cards

Hello, I did mention in my last post that I have Birthday cards galore, well see what I mean now! Here is two more and I still have another three to post as well. So, here as you can see is more Basic Grey patterned paper, this one is Shine On a super cute and fun paper!

I know this one was designed from a card sketch but I cant remember which one??? Sorry!!!
Aren't the cupcakes cute with their colorful colors! The sentiment is a Close To My Heart stamp, which seems to be my favorite at the moment. The cupcake is a stamp from Hampton Art, I double stamped it, first on cream colored cardstock and then on white cardstock. I wanted a soft color for the background of the cupcake. Colored the white cardstock stamped image with Tombow Markers, cut it out and glued it on to the cream colored cardstock and inked the edges. All the inked edges are inked up from Inkadinkadoo chalk ink pads. And then I added the little red rhinestone for bling!
 This guy was supposed to be entered in a Freshly Made Sketch Challenge but did not make it on time hhmph. The sentiment is from You're So Sweet stamp set by Adam Pescott. I added some bling from Basic Grey rhinestones. So there you have it! Two more easy and simple cards!
 
 
These two cards will be sold together in my Etsy Shop!
 
 
My Etsy Shop is here:
 
 
So Glad You Could Stop By And Visit!!
Hope You'll Be Back Soon!!
Karrie


No comments: