Simple and Sweet Birthday Cards

Hi, it's Birthday cards galore here on my craft desk! Two simple and sweet cards made with the lovely and super cute Basic Grey Serendipity patterned papers. This first one is a easy card design, using scraps placed apart makes a neat look, cut a rectangle out corner punched it and put a hole punch for the thread placed it on 3D foam square, stamped it with a Close To My Heart stamps, cut the flower shapes and leaves from Cricuts Flower Shoppe Cartridge.
This next one is made with the same patterned paper and just added a printed out digi stamp from Beccy Muir at Beccysplace.blogspot.com. Colored the flower with Tombow markers and inked up the edges and all over it with a light pink chalk ink pad from Studio G, you know those ones that Micheals has for 1.00. I love using those for inking edges. I think covering the whole label with a soft pink helps blend in with the patterned papers and not stand out if it was white. Oh and I punched the bottom yellow paper too!
 
 
 
These two cards will be sold together in my Etsy Shop:
 
Thank You For Stoppin' By!!
Have a SWEET day!!
Karrie

No comments: