Stamping, Tagging and Cricuting

Hello, I have four little cards to share today. I made these a few months ago, playing with some new stamps, a tag booklet and Cricut Flower Shoppe Cartridge. This first one has a tag that I punched a border on the top of it, used some packaging and cut out the nice soft green floral background, the little red labels sentiments and made a flower from the Cricut cartidge. Making these flowers is great way to use up old patterned papers.
This one has a large background stamp from Ditto/Hampton Arts, Cricut Flower Shoppe flowers, a printed tag. Easy peasy!
Here is another one with a tag that has its top cut off, stamped the Unity Stamp sentiment on the middle of the tag, punched border made from more nice packaging and punched flowers. Not sure  you can see that the edges of the card are stamped lightly with a border stamp. Also, easy peasy!!
Hmm, this just might be my favorite, I love little birdies and bees! This tag I left it alone, didn't cut it or punch it, just wrapped the organza ribbon around and tied it right in the middle of the tag hole. Stamped the edges lightly with a border stamp. Used some scrap Close To My Heart textured cardstock to make the border on top using the Spellbinders Fleur De Li's Rectangle. I love the colors too!! ;)
These two will be sold together in my Etsy Shop!
 
 
 
As well as these two!!
 
 
 
My Etsy Shop is here:
 
 
Thanks for stoppin by!!
Karrie
 


No comments: